Monday 24 March 2008

Week in gaming

I've been playing a lot of Madden recently.  Might be the fact that it's the off-season or because I started playing for real again recently but I just can't put it down.  On Xbox live, it's particularly hard because all of the competition is American and especially good.  They know exactly what a dime package, cover one while blitzing the safety on the weak side means.  Having said that, I know what it means too but they don't just know what it means they know how and when to use it. meaning that they get pick-six after pick-six (apologies to everyone that has this going over their heads).  In other Madden news, I lost in the semi-finals of the playoffs.  Lost to the Rams.  I stupidly went for 2 points after scoring an equalizing Touchdown in the final minutes, only to have Brandon Jacobs get taken down on the 1 yard line.  Gutted!

N+ is an Xbox live Arcade version of the well renowned flash game N, a great platformer where you star as a futuristic ninja.  N+ takes the game to console and it's even better than the original.  There are far more levels that are even more inventive and the console controls work so much easier.

In Call of Duty 4, I'm on level 35.  I tend to play Free-for-all these days.  I like playing team-tactical but you have to be lucky not to get at least one complete cock!  I find that I can sometimes be on a complete roll and win free-for-all everytime and sometimes I come near to the bottom.  I usually use a sub-machine gun and martyrdom.

Apart from that, nothing much else is going on.


No comments: